LASER EYE SURGERY
Corrective laser eye surgery for astigmatism, myopia (nearsightedness) or hyperopia (farsightedness) between the age of 18 and 50.
PERFECT VISION WITHOUT GLASSES!
- Does wearing glasses bother you when doing sports?
- Are you unable to wear contact lens or merely fed up with the related costs?
- Do your glasses always fog up when you go from cold to warm?
- You can’t enjoy your a waterfront vacation due to constant water droplets on your glasses?
Could you easily add some personal examples to this list? With laser eye surgery you can get rid of all the hassle of glasses and contact lenses!
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM LASER EYE SURGERY?
Your eyes could be perfectly healthy, but if the ratio of your corneal curvature to eyeball length is not optimal, you need glasses and/or contact lenses for good vision. If no medical contraindication is revealed during preoperative consultation, your refractive error can be corrected with laser eye surgery. During refractive laser eye surgery, the shape and curvature of the cornea are altered so that after treatment you can focus perfectly.
We recommend laser eye surgery for you if…
- … you are over 18 but have not yet reached the age of 50, wear glasses or contact lenses and see objects in the distance and/or near you blurred,
- … your eyesight hasn’t deteriorated for at least a year, so you didn’t have to replace your glasses with a stronger one,
- … your diopter is between -1.00 and -12.00 or +1.00 and +6.00,
- … you do not have any serious eye problem or other disease,
- … you want to spare the hassle of wearing glasses and contact lenses,
- … you are not pregnant nor breastfeeding,
- … you are looking for the best solution and want to have perfect vision with a 10- minute-long, pain-free operation.
WHAT TYPES OF LASER EYE SURGERIES ARE AVAILABLE AT
BUDA EYE CENTER?
Dr. Attila Nagymihály and his team at the Buda Eye Center perform DiamondFEMTO 7D, OptiLASIK 7D, Zero-Touch 7D and PRK 7D laser vision corrections. For all types of treatment, SCHWIND AMARIS 1050RS 7D excimer laser is used to correct the diopter. Schwind 7D eye tracking technology provides perfect security for a reasonable price during a three-day stay in Budapest, Hungary.
SCHWIND AMARIS 1050RS 7D is the only excimer laser at present that perfectly tracks the spatial and temporal motion of the eyeball during refractive surgery.
Choose Dr. Attila Nagymihály and Buda Eye Center to get rid of your glasses and contact lenses quickly, painlessly and safely with laser eye surgery!
What are the advantages of laser vision correction?
- You will have perfect vision without glasses or contact lenses!
- It is a long-term solution.
- Fast, painless and safe.
- The treatment is only 10 minutes.
- You can start working the day following your DiamondFEMTO 7D treatment!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ MORE ABOUT LASER EYE SURGERY?
Visit the website of Buda Eye Center for all the important information. Get a step-by-step view of your vision improvement process, check out the patient reviews and read about the differences of FEMTO, LASIK, TransPRK (touch-free laser eye treatment) and PRK. You can find laser eye treatment prices here.